- Arizona Bar, 2014
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona , 2014
Geoff possesses a combination of experience and ability not ordinarily found in an attorney, having decided to enter the practice of law after a successful career managing both large and small projects in the Information Technology (“IT”) field. His “objective oriented” approach to a case is geared to accomplish his clients’ goals in a well-planned and well-executed manner. His detailed understanding of technology and the interaction between law and technology together equip him to provide effective representation in a wide variety of complex matters.
Geoff received his law degree Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University with a Certificate in Law, Science, and Technology with a concentration in Intellectual Property. He also holds an MBA from the W. P. Carey School of Business. While at ASU, Geoff served as an Executive Board Member of the Sports and Entertainment Law Journal. He also chaired the journal’s Weekly PULSE Committee. Additionally, Geoff participated in the Healthcare Entrepreneurship Clinic helping new companies with formation, contract review, and legal review of business activities. Additionally, Geoff externed with the Honorable William O’Neil, Presiding Disciplinary Judge at the Supreme Court of Arizona. Geoff interned with Cole Real Estate Investments in their compliance and IT departments.
Prior to law school, Geoff worked in IT as a project manager and business analyst at Symantec Corporation where he led a multi-million dollar project and several other projects to successful completion. He holds undergraduate degrees from the University of Oregon in Business Administration and Computer Information Science.
Geoff has been married for fourteen years and has three wonderful children. He has volunteered as a Little League baseball coach, a guide at Maricopa National Adoption Day, and a local leader in the Boy Scouts.
- Arizona State University – Juris Doctorate, 2014
- Honors: Certificate in Law, Science, and Technology with a concentration in Intellectual Property
- Honors: Center Scholar, Center for Law Science, and Innovation
- Honors:Top Score in Advanced Research and Writing, Cyberspace Law, Healthcare Entrepreneurship, and Trial Advocacy
- Honors:Executive Board Member of the Sports and Entertainment Law Journal
- Honors:Committee Chair of the WEEKLY Pulse of the Sports and Entertainment Law Journal
- Memberships: J. Ruben Clark Law Society, Intellectual Property Student Association, Sports and Entertainment Law Students Association, and Corporate and Business Law Society
– Masters in Business Administration, 2012
- University of Oregon
- B.S., Business Administration, 2007
- B.S., Computer Information Science, 2007