As a business owner, giving your employees a handbook is very important.
- The handbook will give you the peace of mind knowing that you are complying with Arizona and Federal employment laws.
- You can set the tone and culture of your business through the handbook so that you maximize the opportunity to have a happy, productive workforce.
- Having a handbook adds a level of professionalism to the business that attracts and retains employees.
- The handbook sets clear expectations, rights, and responsibilities thus promoting the goal of having a harmonious workforce.
Christopher R. Houk tailors employee handbooks for businesses by meeting with the business owners to determine the needs and culture of the business. Training for management and employees is also available to implement the standards set forth in the handbook.
Employers can choose the topics they wish to include in the handbook. The areas covered can include the following topics:
- Welcome statement to the employees by the owner of the company
- Non-discrimination Policy
- Workplace Safety
- Trade Secrets
Depending on the subjects the employer would like to be covered, the cost of the handbook ranges from $5,000 to $10,000. Training to implement the handbook ranges from $1,000 to $5,000.
To get started creating the professional work atmosphere you desire—by formulating handbooks and implementing training—please contact our firm to assist you in this process.