Dan M. Durrant
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona
- U.S. District Court District of Nevada
- U.S. District Court District of Utah
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- U.S. Supreme Court
Dan Durrant’s resume includes over 100 trials as lead counsel in the civil courts of Arizona. Not just a litigator, but also a trial lawyer, Dan is a fierce advocate and wise counsel for Gillespie, Shields, Durrant & Goldfarb’s civil litigation clients.
Dan has been a trial lawyer for decades, representing individuals, small and mid-sized businesses, and large businesses in all types of lawsuits, from plaintiff’s personal injury suits to breach of contract, fraud, real estate suits and other business and commercial matters. Now a partner with GSD&G, Dan is a key team member in the firm’s dedication to representing and defending clients in their Phoenix civil litigation matters, for small and family-owned businesses and as well as for individuals and families whose lives and income have been impacted by unforeseen events such as medical malpractice, legal malpractice, or other personal injury.
- University of Utah College of Law, Salt Lake City, Utah, 1965 – J.D.
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Honors: Order of the Coif
- Law Review: University of Utah Law Review